Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CraigThomlerAdminCraigThomler (Admin, EgovAU) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrionneBrionne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Craig,
        this is SpaceTimeResearch here, We've been working with the ABS for 30 years in helping them disseminate their statisitcs. We've recently developed a new cloud dissemination platform for making abs data available to the public. Feel free to register for an account to see how it works. www.superdatahub.com Unfortunately the ABS didnt want to use this tool and chose to build their own called ABS.Stats which seems to be coming along nicely for them.
        I'd love to get your feedback on what you think of superdatahub. Its already loaded with 150 abs datasets and we are preparing the American Census community survey data for upload soon too.

the tool is cloud based, so you dont need to download any software, you can access it through any browser and just to give you an idea of what you can do, check out my link...its interactive! You can modify the series in my chart and share information about official stats online with others.
        http://www.superdatahub.com/wx/permalink.html?_=-&ref=http://superdatahub.com/table/v1/blob/fa515307a8e270935c9ac573ad3a3625fe9f1cc8

Superdatahub creates a webpage so you can create reports and share them with others online. You can also upload your own data sets and create dynamic interactive reports.

Feedback and Knowledge Base